Have a Trusted Meteorologist as Your Expert Witness
I hold two degrees in meteorology, and have had nearly a decade of experience accessing and analyzing multiple types of weather data, including:
- Precipitation, including snowfall
- Wind speed and direction
- Severe weather events, such as hail and tornadoes
If litigation requires analyzing a meteorological event, then use my services to access numerous types of weather data in a timely manner. I can provide data at the finest spatial resolution, as well as varying timescales, from decadal to minute averages. I provide expedited documents authenticating and certifying data accuracy from NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information as true copies of records in their archive. If any questions arise, I have direct access to the peer-reviewed literature, as well as the original dataset developers to help address concerns.
Using the most authoritative weather data, I will analyze and visualize the event with scientific accuracy, but without jargon. Once my analysis is complete, I will prepare a report documenting everything that was performed, and if needed, I will testify before a court of law to verify and validate the analysis.
I am-well equipped to handle a wide variety of cases and problems. I have been vetted by the American Meteorological Society with the Certified Consulting Meteorologist recognition. The certification is only given to a few select members, and requires rigorous testing on meteorological concepts as well as ethics.
Want to retain me?
- Contact me with your request. Please be as specific as you can.
- I will reply within 24 hours (including weekends) with any questions and whether I can do the work. If I cannot do the work, due to other obligations, or conflicts of interest, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can.
- If I can do the work, you are responsible for any costs I may incur (data retrieval, travel, etc.), as well as my hourly rate.
- A non-refundable retainer will be required and will be 25% of the estimated cost of the work.
- Remainder of balance is due within 14 days of completion.
- A contract detailing the request, cost, and delivery will be drafted and completed upon by all parties before work begins.